My 2012 Year In Photography. Well, I did a cosplay one, now I decided to do a photography one! I did SOOOOO many shoots this year. It was just crazy. I’m happy that I got the chance to do all them though. You guys made this year really great.
Each of these photos I like for different reasons.
1. I was super excited to work with Olivia since she is an amazing Sebastian!
2. Getting this shot perfectly was so great. Between the skirt and the paper. I love this shot.
3. We made Lexi jump like 30 times to get this shot. XD
4. I had just really gotten into Homestuck and was super excited to shoot my first troll! XDD
5. I found out that Momo was cosplay from Danny Phantom and HAD to get this lighting effect. I absolutely love how these shots came out.
6. Shooting against these windows at night pretty much was what I was waiting for all day at Uchicon. XDD And I was SUPER happy with how well the beauty dish lit this.
7. This was such a great location for Kuroshitsuji photos and we took soooo many that day. XDDD
8. I love this shoot. This was definitely one of those shoots where I felt I captured the feel of the game perfectly.
9. BIGGEST GROUP I’VE SHOT EVER. It was great working with all of you.
10. One of the few shoots I actually did using natural lighting. And I feel it really gave the best feel for a Silent Hill shoot.